Because you want your body to function at its optimal ability!
Because the spine house your nervous system, which controls every tissue, cell, and organ in your body!
Because Chiropractic is safe and gentle.!
It helps people with all sorts of health challenges including: Headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, numbness & tingling, ear infections and colic in children, sports and trauma injuries and so much more!
It 's an opportunity to "correct" the problems that are creating your pain and discomfort without drugs or surgery!
Most patients enter our office with the goal of relieving their pains or symptoms. We too, want to help relieve you of your pain as
soon as possible. But pain relief is the least significant benefit that Chiropractic care can offer you. Listed below are some of the
reasons you should consider choosing our optimum corrective care plans.
1. Relief from your symptoms. Relief from the pain or symptoms that motivated you to seek care at our office is most often the first benefit of your Chiropractic care.
2. Structural and postural changes. Most patients experience positive corrective changes in their spinal structure and posture, which is directly related to having a healthier nervous system.
3. Functional improvement. Your body systems will have a chance to return to full functional capacity and your health will return with long-term care. You will experience an improvement in your health expressions. These are nervous system improvements which we measure as we check your spine during routine visits and with our ‘State of the Art’ nerve scan.
4. Spinal degeneration slows or stops. The subluxation process is slowed or stopped with long-term Chiropractic care, and many spinal structures can regenerate as well.
5. Healing. Healing is the regeneration of the damaged cells and tissue of the body that accompanies the removal of nerve interference, and the reintegration of the body, mind and spirit
6. Improved quality of life. When your pain and symptoms are gone, and when your immune system is functioning at 100% capacity, the quality of your life will be substantially better. A longer, healthier life is often the result of long-term Chiropractic care.
7. Decreased dependence on medication, and visits to the hospital. As your health improves and your body begins the process of healing itself and functioning optimally, most patients lose their dependence on medication and see that they no longer get “sick” as they have in the past.
Long-term problems generally require long-term solutions. The stress factors that caused your problems are probably still very much at work in your life. After you receive your Chiropractic adjustment you usually return into the environment that caused or contributed to your problem in the first place. This is why we recommend that you choose long-term, Corrective and Wellness Care, rather than short-term, Relief Care.
Whatever type of care you choose, we are here to serve you and to support you in your health care decisions.
It is our desire to help you in any way we can. We appreciate having the opportunity to help you.
Hours:Mondays and Thursdays:
9:30am to 11:30pm
4:00pm to 6:00pm
4:00pm to 6:30pm
Other times available for
consultations and evaluations.